No items found.

Piston Bully Reamer

Reamers are rugged tools used in a diverse range of drilling operations. The different tools can drill in any formation both in horisontal and vertical wells. Toolserv have a diverse range of reamers and piston bully reamers, all with different sets of properties:

  • Under reamer / hole conditioner offers unique features while maintaining
  • ‍A strong rigid design
  • Adjustable od on piston
  • Adjustable tfa with nozzle                                                                              
  • Single or double row pdc cutters on piston
  • Staggered engagement for cutting structure
  • First piston shear 60% second piston shear remaining 40% rock
  • Premium pdc cutters for different aplication