Screen saver valve
The Screen Saver valve was developed initially for use in combination with sand screens utilizing check valve inflow control devices. The Screen Saver valve allows operators to run the lower completion while maintaining a pressure overbalance inside the screens. This prevents ‘dirty’ wellbore fluid and debris from entering the string and plugging the screens.
The Screen Saver valve has since been used successfully to complete several wells on the NCS. The latest versions of the valve include designs for cementing applications and HPHT wells.
The Screen Saver Valve now has a Patent pending.
• Metal to metal seal
• Gas tight tested to 10,000psi
• Erosion resistant materials
• Adjustable opening pressure
• Range of sizes and casing connections
• Double or single valve configurations available